Thinking of Buying?
For a lot of buyers, the timing is now right to purchase a second home or investment property at the Jersey shore. Everything works – they have motivation, a sufficient down payment, a lack of significant other debts, and a now or never attitude. Plus interest rates are still at all-time lows. Now all you need is an agent that will work with you to help you through all the details and process of making your dream come true.
As your Buyer’s Agent, I have the knowledge and expertise to assist you in your purchase. Here are a few of the things you should know:
- I answer my phone 6am to 9pm every day, so it’s easy to reach me at your convenience.
- I will search the Multiple Listings and supply you with daily updates.
- I can put you in touch with several mortgage brokers, so you can find the mortgage that best suits your needs and circumstances.
- I bring objectivity and rationality when we view properties together.
- My knowledge of the current market and bidding strategy assists you in negotiating the best terms.
- I can coordinate home inspections, pest inspections, septic inspections, and water tests, then review the results with a critical eye.
- I help you make arrangements for 1031 tax exchanges.
- I will provide an estimate of closing costs, so you know what to expect.
- I can help you decide if renting your property is a good option for you. We have a vacation rental department that can assist with this.
- I’m on your side and at your side.
- FIRST TIME BUYER’S CHECK LIST